Sunday, February 4, 2018

How do I block all internet access on the remote machine except for Teamviewer?



I would like to block all internet access on the remote machine but I still want to connect to it via Teamviewer.



Is there a way to do this? I've read: How can I block all incoming and outgoing traffic in Windows 7 except Teamviewer? but I'm unsure how it was done exactly. I'm on Windows 8.



Can someone please explain?


Answer




There was no tools that were useful to me. So in the end, I did it the old fashion way: I got a real human being who had physical access to the remote machine to help out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...