Sunday, February 4, 2018

bios - Hard drive not detected after installing the Operating System

After I failed to install SUSE Linux 10.0, I want to go back to the windows operating system again. but when I want to install windows, my hard drive is not detected, whereas in the BIOS in the detection / known. I was dizzy, his mistake about it. Where is.


I was looking for, my problem is named after the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) that is an error message from windows to prevent further damage, but with various types of error messages, one of them as I have


*** STOP: 0X0000007B (0XF896A524, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000)

I do not know, where the system is broken. but why hard drive is not known ... at the time of going to re-install?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...