Sunday, December 16, 2018

windows - CMD file for redirection of child process output

I need a batch file that receives two parameters: a command (filename with some arguments) and a path to a file - for output redirection of the command execution.
I tried some variants like call %1 > %2, start %1 > %2 in file 'q.cmd', with calling as q "echo test" "log.txt" and q 'echo test' 'log.txt' and %1 or call %1 with q "echo test > log.txt" but nothing works. I also tried it with ^ before >. In most cases it prints " 'echo is not recognized as an internal or external commad..." or something like this and sometimes create empty 123.txt or with some service lines, but not with "test" as I need. How can I solve the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...