Monday, December 17, 2018

installation - Windows 8 OEM Reinstalling

I know this question is a repetition but I didn't find any solution of my problem from any of the previous questions. Recently I formatted my Laptop HDD and now I want to re install windows 8 I've a Windows 8 OEM license but the problem is I don't have a disc , I downloaded en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440 from msdn , but when I boot the windows it shows the error that the current version is not suitable with my serial key, so where I can find an OEM Windows 8 and also I've a retail windows 8 disc so if I install that windows 8 in my pc and is there any way to activate it using my OEM key

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...