Sunday, December 9, 2018

Show image dimensions in status bar in Windows 8 File Explorer


When I'm dealing with image files in Windows Explorer (aka File Explorer in Windows 8) I want to see the image dimensions in pixels (i.e. 400px x 300px) in the status bar. This has worked fine in Windows 7 but in Windows 8 it's not there anymore. It only shows the number of selected items and the file size.


How can I enable image dimensions in File Explorer status bar?


Answer



You can add the "Dimensions" column to explorer to get those details, once you add the columns you want, save the folder properies to make it add "Dimensions" to all folders like the one you have open.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...