Saturday, December 15, 2018

Win10 Reverting from update 1703 to 1607 without accessing Windows

Okay, the thing is.
The update was nugging long enough to make me update it now, after restarting my PC it caused my USB ports to not function at all, this means no keyboard/mouse/wireless adapter.


I can't access my Windows installation (setup on my SSD) to revert it.
What I did manage to do, is set up an old HDD that uses Win10u1511 where the keyboard and mouse work.


How can I revert the Win10u1703 to Win10u1607 on my SSD, from a completely different Win installation set up on an old HDD?


Note, I do have both Windows.old and $WINDOWS.~BT on my SSD.


Any help will be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...