Friday, December 28, 2018

rename - Automatic lowercase renaming -Windows

I'm looking for a way to bulk rename some files, letting me decide some specific words which will always go in the case I select. Specifically, I want to be able to tell the program I want all articles, conjugations and prepositions lowercase if they are not at the beginning of the filename.


For example, if in the folder, among the other files, there's the movie "The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford", it will be renamed to "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford"

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...