Monday, May 28, 2018

windows - Find originator of a hotkey

How do I find the source of a Windows hotkey / shortcut? I know the keys that start it are Ctrl-Alt-M and I know the program it runs is Windows explorer pointed to the My Documents folder. But how do I find the location of the originator?


I want to find the "source" and remove the hotkey from it so that I can create another one.


We're on fairly secured machines and I won't be able to download any software so I need something native to windows to solve the problem.


I'm on Windows 7 64-bit if that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...