Saturday, May 26, 2018

Windows boot manager with UEFI not loading

I had windows 10 preinstalled on my system with boot type UEFI mentioned in my lenovo ideal pad boot options. I dual booted with linux mint tara which worked fine with grub loader showing both the OS entries. Later on i decided to delete linux partition which happened to be the system FAT32 partion on which efi bootloader was installed i suppose . to get rid of grub i deleted the EFI dir from windows . Now i am not able to boot into windows as it is on a boot loop keeps saying System BootOrder not found. reSet to default. Help !

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...