Thursday, May 10, 2018

crash - Laptop crashes when plugged in on AC and battery fully charged (Toshiba Satellite A300-1IW)

My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite A300-1IW (model no PSAGCE-02000VFR). From several months it was crashed suddently when I used it on windows 7 or Xubuntu. Today I notice that the laptop is apparently crashed only when the laptop is plugged on AC power and the battery is fully charged.


I have read the event viewer and only a Kernel-Power error appears but with only few details (corresponding that the power has been shutdown).


On linux (Xubuntu) I noticed the same problems.


NB:



  • the AC charger is working (I think) because it charges the battery.


  • I can unplug the charger without problem.



So I am looking for someone who have a solution or an idea of the origin of this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...