Thursday, May 24, 2018

printing - How to print multiple copies of one page, multiple pages per sheet in Windows 10?

I have a document which will print on a single sheet of A4 paper. I want to produce multiple copies of this at the A5 size. I wish to do this by printing two copies of each page per A4 sheet. Then later I shall manually trim the A4 sheets in half, creating the A5 handouts that I desire.


How can I make this happen with the Print dialog?


I am using an HP Envy 5540 printer.


At present the best I can do is to print on the 2-pages-per-sheet setting (which does the shrinking to A5) but I only get one copy (thus wasting half a sheet of paper each time).


Here is an example:
enter image description here


When I tried some sensible advice given by an answer below, I unfortunately got the same result. Here is what I selected:
enter image description here
enter image description here
enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...