Saturday, May 12, 2018

Unset hotkey (keyboard shortcut) on Windows 7

Running Win7 Pro/64. Every time I accidentally hit AltGr + d (AltGr is the right Alt key), the "Fujitsu Display Manager" pops up, a utility that might be useful when it is called for but isn't when unintentionally brought up. This happens whatever program has the focus: browser, command prompt, even GVim. I guess I could solve this by just uninstalling the Fujitsu utility. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person who wants to have control by understanding how things work. So I'd rather like to know how to disable the hotkey. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...