Thursday, May 31, 2018

windows 7 - how to run bat file as administrator automatically from a non-admin account

My work account is a non-admin but I have the admin password. I need to run a .bat file as admin automatically when windows starts from my non-admin account. I couldn't figure out how to feed in the admin password to make the .bat file run as admin. Any idea? Thanks. This is for Windows 7.
Just to clarify, I can do these steps manually after login:
1. Run DOS command as admin
2. Enter admin credential
3. Run the script file.
How can I run these 3 steps automatically and silently in the background?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...