Thursday, May 10, 2018

keyboard - window 10 'invisible' language

After installing windows 10, my main input language became "UK English Keyboard" instead of "US English Keyboard".
I Added the selected keyboard and removed the undesired one.
After rebooting my PC, the UK Keyboard made an invisible comeback, so i can't see it in my language list, but it can be used when switching languages with alt+shift.


You can see the issue here


I want to remove this extra language from my input methods, so when i press alt+shift i will have only the US Keyboard. i don't need the same language twice, and i don't want the UK keyboard which gives me irregular chars (for example " instead of @). Because this keyboard is not my editable list, i can't remove it so my question is how i remove a 'nonexistent' language.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...