Friday, May 11, 2018

windows - Assign Home and End to Fn+arrows

Is is possible to assign Home/End/PgUp/PgDown to combinations of Fn+arrow keys in Windows 8.1 (I have HP Elitebook 8540p if that matters)?


Motivation: in particular I like keyboard of my current laptop a lot, but it's time to move on - and there are quite some offers of new laptops that don't have separate Home/End buttons, which I tend to use a lot, even when typing this question. Instead, I am supposed to use Fn+arrow keys as Home, End, PgUp and PgDown. Before buying such laptop, I wanted to try whether I can live with it, or whether I should only focus on laptops with these keys separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...