Saturday, June 30, 2018

windows 7 - RamMap can't see what takes up memory

My pc is always using 2-3gb of ram in idle and I can't see why


I have been searching for the solution for some time with rammap, but it always ends up at look at the process private active usage, which is 1.7gb for nothing on my pc
but when I go to processes the private usage doesn't add up at all
same for poolmon


Tried adcleaner, malwarebytes, combofix, avast and ccleaner, still my ram is occupied


here is my rammap scan result:


http://www.file-upload.net/download-10058185/NICHT-PC.RMP.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...