Tuesday, June 26, 2018

usb flash drive - How do I recover missing partition? (Windows 8 with recovery USB)

I bought a Samsung laptop with Windows 8 preinstalled. After a year I removed Windows 8 and installed Windows 7. Before removing Windows 8, I made a Windows 8 recovery USB.


Now I want to get back my original Windows 8.


When I used the USB, it said missing recovery partition or partition has been deleted. Can I install Windows 8 from the internet? and if I use my recovery USB will it activate Windows or not? Or is there any other way to do this task?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...