Sunday, June 24, 2018

command line - How to export File Names (Only Image Files) from various location or directory into a text file

As mentioned in the title, I need to export the file names of various image files from various directories into a single text file as a list. How would I go about doing such a task?


Secondly, would it be possible to partially remove the files names listed in the text file? Please see the screenshot:


enter image description here


I need to remove the filename "HS3-HTS-" and leave only the number for the filename.


Finally, would I require command prompt to execute this task or is there another solution?


I found a link here, but it did not tell how to select only image files, any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...