Sunday, June 17, 2018

windows 7 - Copying from External Hard Drive problems

I am trying to copy some files from my External Hard Drive back onto my PC using Windows 7.


Some files copy with no error or issue, but there are a few files that refuse to copy and I get a cannot read from source file or disk error.


The files are important and unique so it is really important that I retrieve them from the External Hard Drive.


What can you advise to help me copy these files onto my Internal Hard Drive?


PS, I tried a program called "Unstoppable File Copier" which didnt work.


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...