Thursday, June 7, 2018

Keyboard with multimedia keys on function keys - how to use them?

I hurriedly bought a new keyboard. It has no dedicated media keys and this is bad since I didn't realize I almost depend upon them (next song was almost consumed!). Despite this, I see that on function keys from F1 to F7 plus F11 there are printed symbols which should indicate something else! Even so, I can't find another key to activate them (Fn key on some keyboards).




Do you think is there a possibility that those keys/functions can be used?



This is a photo:
enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...