Sunday, June 10, 2018

windows 10 - How can I disable Background intelligent transfer service (Permanently)?


I've tried to disable Background Intelligent Transfer service using two methods:


RegEdit and services.msc


After restarting the computer, the service runs at start-up again. How can I disable it permanently? Is there anyway to delete or get rid of this service? It consumes my internet and I would not like to download any Windows updates. I have Windows 10.


Thank you very much,


Answer



Run msconfig, locate it in the services tab, remove the check mark, and apply the change with a restart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...