Sunday, June 24, 2018

windows 7 - New Rapoo E2800P keyboard not working when plugged in

I just bought this keyboard http://www.amazon.de/Rapoo-Wireless-deutsches-Tastaturl... for my laptop and connected it via the USB loading cable to my laptop. I bought it to replace an old keyboard from the same brand that broke after I spilled water on it.




Now, the new keyboard doesn't work when I plug it in. The battery indicator on the keyboard says the battery is loading, but pressing keys does nothing. I also don't see any new devices in the device manager.



Why won't my keyboard work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...