Friday, December 16, 2016

windows - Convert bat to exe programmatically


How can I convert .bat file to .exe programmatically?
Please, not via iexpress.
I need the exe file to execute the script itself, and not delegate cmd


Answer



I use 'Bat to Exe Converter'. I couldn't find a link I trust anymore but these types of programs are not far and few. It seems to do the job for me, I can give the program a version number, an icon, force it to run as Admin, Delete on exit, encrypt, 32 or 64 bit, make it invisible, include other files into the .exe for it to unzip. Again, there are many programs like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...