Friday, December 16, 2016

ubuntu - Windows option is missing in Dual boot Grub loader

I installed Windows 7 and then Ubuntu 12.10 on my laptop. After installing, when I restart, GRUB didn't load. Instead, it straight away went to Windows booting as if there's Only windows available on my HDD. I thought there's a problem with GRUB loader. So, with the help of Boot-Repair software, through Ubuntu live mode, I reinstalled GRUB. When I restart, GRUB Loader is loading but without Windows 7 option. Please let me know where it went wrong? MY boot-repair log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5616550/

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...