Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Unable to boot a 64-bit Windows 7 even in safe mode

For the last 3 hours I've been trying to fix my laptop but I can't find anything.



Let me explain my problem: I recently deleted a Linux-type partition on my HDD which was about 100GB, then I tried to size up my Windows partition (with EaseUs Partition Master). The software told me that it have to reboot the computer and resize during boot. So well, why not, I rebooted, the software launched and displayed "Unable to mount drive" or something. Then the laptop rebooted again, and then... nothing.



When I launch Windows, it says that Windows can't boot and shows error 0xc0000225, that there are missing drivers and stuff, but no file is specified, and that I should pick my repair disc (which I haven't) and repair Windows. I don't have any installation disc either for my version, Asus isn't giving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...