Friday, December 30, 2016

windows - Connect "monitor-less" computer to a laptop with a cable

The idea is to connect both computers using a VGA cable and make my laptop's VGA port receive the image from my desktop computer. Is there a way to do it?


Specs:



  • OS: Windows 7 (desktop) / 8 (laptop)

  • Graphic cards: NVidia GeForce


Please tell me if I need to mention more details or explain further.


Thank you.


EDIT: I can use my desktop computer by borrowing a monitor but I don't have a permanent one for it
EDIT 2: In the end, I want to open my desktop computer without needing a monitor (since I don't want to buy a new one because it takes money and space...). I alse have RG-45 cable so a network solution is welcome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...