Sunday, December 11, 2016

windows - Can't get rid of malware







I am using Avira on my old XP-PRO laptop and today without a scan a message popped up indicating malware had been detected seems I have a few here's two descriptions: BDS/IRCNite.agh also .bzd,.
Can't quarantine it and can't seem to remove it. It was not detected by the Microsoft PC safety scan (quick scan) Did a system restore and its still there. Am concerned with it because of the dangerous nature of the back door server. Also cannot indentify this virus even on the website which detected it?




Any Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...