Monday, December 19, 2016

Use Autohotkey to remap the left shift to "(" and the right shift to ")", but I still want to to use either of the shift keys with other keys


Use Autohotkey to remap the left shift to ( and the right shift to ), but I still want to to use either of the shift keys with other keys.


So if I tap the left shift, I'd like ( to appear. If I hold left shift and tap a, I'd like A.


The reason for using autohotkey is that I'm already using it to remap my keyboard.


Answer



LShift UP::Send, (
RShift UP::Send, )
LShift & F13::
RShift & F13::

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...