Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Windows Mobile Device Center - How do we clear the list of previously installed programs?

I have a device with Windows CE 6.00. From its Control Panel, I have opened Remove Programs and removed all of its programs. There are now no more programs listed in its internal Remove Programs dialog. This is good.


I also have Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC) 6.1 installed on my PC. When I plug in my Windows CE 6.00 device via USB, it connects to WMDC, from which I can click Programs and Services > More > Add/Remove Programs.


First it retrieves the programs from the mobile device.


Retrieving Programs


Then it displays a list of programs that I have previously installed from the PC. How do I clear this list of previously installed programs?


Displaying Previously Installed Programs

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...