Saturday, November 26, 2016

windows 7 - Custom language for Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator (MSKLC)

I'm trying to make a custom keyboard for my native language using Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator (MSKLC). My native language is Khasi (iso-369-2 kha, iso-369-3 kha) and it is an unsupported language in Windows.


Since my language is not supported I get the language as English (United States).


Now, my question - is there any way to add my custom language? If yes, how to get the 'LOCALEID'


Eg.


LOCALENAME "en-US"


LOCALEID "00000409"


as for Engligh (United States)


With Ubuntu I can make just fine, this is my ubuntu layout:My Custom keyboard in Khasi Language

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...