Friday, November 25, 2016

windows xp - How program AutoHotKey for Alt + Space + N?


The sequence Alt + Space + N ( press Alt and Space together, then press N ) can easily minimize the current windows. I need to remap it to a useless key in my keyboard, for example, the right Win key or the Menu key next to it.


I tried many combination and they doesn't work.


>#Space::Send {Alt}{Space}n

This work, but require pressing two key, the right Win key and Space, while I want it to be a one key hotkey.


>#::Send {Alt}{Space}n

This doesn't work and only pop the start menu.


Answer



># is just a modifier. Modifiers must be used in conjunction with other keys. Use the key RWin instead.


RWin::Send {Alt}{Space}n

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...