Sunday, December 31, 2017

Using multiple displays on my DisplayPort laptop

I have a laptop (HP EliteBook) with a single DisplayPort on the side. I know for sure that with a HP docker station one can use two monitors with this laptop.


Anyway the docker station is somewhat expensive and this is an office laptop so I don't want to buy one for a laptop that isn't even mine.


When working from home I have two monitors: a recent HDMI one and an older DVI (I think DVI-I) one.


Is there any way I can connect both of them (even if they're different brands) to my laptop DisplayPort to use them in an extend-monitor configuration (so that they will appear as different parts of the desktop)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...