Thursday, December 14, 2017

updates - The folder size of folder LogsCBS is increasing forever

My disk driver on my computer is increasing unexpectedly. I have to reset my computer but it didn't resolve the issue. After my inspection, I found the folder C:\Windows\Logs\CBS is too big.
enter image description here
I tried to delete them manually but I got this error
enter image description here


I believe the issue comes from Window Update so I disable it from Administrator Tool/Service.


But again, the issue was resolved. The file's size is still bigger and bigger. You can see the file size now is now 47Gb. (before it was 41Gb)


enter image description here


Anyone also faced this issue and know how to fix it can help me?


Thank you.


UPDATE 1: I used Process Explorer (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/process-explorer) to find and kill the process TiWorker.exe but I didn't success


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...