Saturday, December 30, 2017

pdf - Print half page or a quarter page

I have a PDF which contains 4 powerpoint diapositives per sheet in landscape mode:



enter image description here



Is there a way to tell adobe reader to print half page for each paper sheet? I would like that Diapositive 1 and 2 stay in one A4 sheet, and Diapositive 3 and 4 stay in another A4 sheet.



I also have another PDF like the previous one, but diapositives are in another order:



enter image description here




Is there a way to tell adobe reader to print one quarter page for each paper sheet? So that Diapositive 1, 2, 3, 4 come each in a different sheet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...