Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Printing two pages per sheet, how to keep first page on the right side in OpenOffice?

I'm writing a book with OpenOffice 4.1.1 and I'd like to print sheets of the book for proofreading. The book uses page styles extensively and the first page is set to be the right page. I can select to print two pages per sheet, but that makes the first page print on the left, and once that happens, all right pages are printed on the left side and left pages are printed on the right side.


Here's what I've tried so far:



  • Booklet printing completely messes up the page order. I won't be
    stapling this into a booklet.

  • Changing the page order doesn't help


Is there a clean and simple way to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...