Friday, July 14, 2017

windows 7 - How to create dual boot in my win7 HP laptop

I have HP Pavilion Dv6-3120tx laptop with pre installed windows 7 home basic OS




I have a single 320 GB hard-disk with Windows 7 x64bit pre installed, and the current partition schemes is as follows:




  • (c:) === NTFS 277.82GB - Where Windows 7 is installed (Primary)

  • HP_TOOLS === FAT32 99 MB

  • RECOVERY (D:) === NTFS 19.97 GB

  • SYSTEM === NTFS 199 MB



Now i want to create a primary partition by shrinking partition (C:), when i shrink partition

(C:) it will change Basic disk to Dynamic disk...



Plz help me to use multi operating systems in my laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...