Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Delete the euro-sign (€) keyboard-shortcut (AltGr + E) via remapping the registry in windows

I'm trying to delete the AltGR + E shortcut for making a euro-sign via remapping in the registry in Windows.


I have found out that remapping in the registry is possible by searching some Stack overflow questions and found out that there is a Windows topic about the same issue. But I do not have the skills to code it myself :(


Has anybody tried something like this? or have a solution for doing this in the registry?


I'm on a Danish qwerty-keyboard on Windows 7. AltGR is the right alt-key on a danish keyboard.




Edit 19/07/13:


This is the KBDDA.dll file on my computer in the windows/system32-folder. It controls my Danish keyboard layout.


It has the following code:


enter image description here


What do I delete/change to get the AltGR + E shortcut to disappear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...