Sunday, July 16, 2017

display - Two monitor extended from laptop


I'm using an HP 440 G0 laptop which has one VGA port and one HDMI port. I have two monitors which both support VGA only, What I want to do is extend the laptops display to the two monitors, One with a VGA cable and the other one with a HDMI to VGA converter. Will this work?


Answer



Yes it will, however the laptops display may be disabled depending on your CPU and GPU. On my HP DV6-6117dx this is the case only two monitors can be active, however on my Lenovo G50-80 this is not the case as it supports three displays at once. Again this is greatly based on you GPU but also your CPU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...