Friday, December 6, 2019

keyboard - How do I turn filter keys on and off quicker?

I am using the keyboard repeat and pick up rate boost that goes through filter keys here: Increase keyboard repeat rate beyond control panel limits in Windows 10


However now I have to use Filter Keys which has an 8 seconds or more wait to turn it on or off holding right shift. Is there a way to make this quicker? Either reduce the wait time on right shift or assign the change to a different key?


It's mostly for gaming where I need to smart cast very quickly and want fast pickup and repeating keys. This can be annoying in instances where I do not want my keys to instantly start repeating. Being able to quickly toggle between the two modes is desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...