Sunday, December 8, 2019

Get the latest build of Windows in S Mode

I just purchased a Microsoft Surface Go. It comes in "S-Mode" which means I can't install anything on it without going through the Microsoft Store. Now I am trying to install a software and I can't because it requires Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher and I am in version 17763.914. I ran Windows Update twice and restarted the device but it didn't upgraded the Windows build number.



Are there any way to upgrade to the latest build of Windows in S Mode or am I stuck to wait and hope Microsoft pushes me an update one day ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...