Tuesday, December 17, 2019

windows 10 - Enable a Local Group Policy Via Command Line?

I'm attempting to disable OneDrive on some new machines my client has acquired. They are all (about 200 in total) running Windows 10 Pro (unfortunately not enterprise). I'm trying to figure out a way to enable the "Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage" policy under "Local Computer Policy\Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\OneDrive" from the command line. Unfortunately it's a bit time consuming to individually go into gpedit.msc browse through and enable it on each machine.


Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...