Friday, December 20, 2019

How do I install Windows 10 across multiple business/school computers?

I have been researching this for a few days now, but I can't find a detailed answer to my question. I know that in order to install Windows 10 to multiple computers (all the same), you have to have a single ISO image that has all of the drivers and whatever applications you want to be on the computers by default. Then the image has to be deployed to all of these said computers at the same time and installed. After all of that, users have to be created like an administrator account and as many users as the business/school wants. Finally a Windows product key must be obtained for all units.


Let's say I am trying to install Windows 10 to a whole college library of outdated computers (They all have Windows 7). Each computer, while NOT needing to be monitored by a master computer, needs both an administrator account and a single user to be used by students. All computers in question have the same hardware (Dell), and all are connected on an LAN. How do I deploy Windows 10 to all of the computers, and how do I obtain a license for every one of the computers? Do they all need their own licenses, or does Microsoft have a program where multiple computers (about 75) can be under one license because these units are in a school library?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...