Friday, December 20, 2019

linux - Using wget to mirror a website and everything from the first level of external sites

I need to mirror a particular website (all the pages under that particular domain) any pages (but not whole sites) that the website links to.


I'm confused about the how to do this


wget -r --level=inf (or some other variant) will mirror the site.


wget -r -H --level=1 will get all the links (from all domains) to the first level.


Anyone have any ideas on how I could combine these, to get the entire of the main site and one level deep into external sites. I've been banging my head against the manual all afternoon.


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...