Thursday, March 21, 2019

windows 7 - When pressing Up+left + another key, the last key doesn't 'work'

I hope I'm right in thinking this is the site where you post general computer-related problems...




A problem I have when playing games (since you won't be pressing multiple keys simultaneously anytime else), is that when I press up/left and then another key, it fails to 'register' as if that last key is never pressed. This doesn't happen when I'm pressing any other two arrow keys, e.g. down/left or up/right.
The weird thing is that when I'm playing with WASD instead of the arrow keys, i still have this problem! Meaning W+A+another button doesn't work.



If anyone knows what I should, I'd appreciate the help. (My reflexes are fast and I can always circumvent this problem, but it's quite annoying and shouldn't exist to begin with!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...