Tuesday, March 12, 2019

battery - Dell inspiron 15R turbo

I have an inspiron 15R turbo model 7520. I ordered a new battery, but the one I got is 60wh. The original battery is 48wh. I am facing some problems, the laptop shuts down suddenly without any warning. While shutting down, it's making a small static sound. Sometimes the laptop works fine but sometimes it boots up and shuts down immediately. It doesn't go through the normal shut down process, rather it's as if some one pulled the plug while a desktop PC is on. I did not face any such problem with my previous battery. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...