Sunday, March 17, 2019

laptop - Windows 10 Lenovo T530 w/ docking station and multiple monitors

I have a Lenovo T530 w/ docking station running Windows 10 and I wanted to run dual monitors. I already had a Samsung S27B350 which is HDMI and I bought a Dell U2414H with Displayport In/Out and HDMI out. I had read that you can run the HDMI monitor at the end of the chain with the Dell monitor connected by Displayport, but it is not working. I've hooked it up multiple ways including using a Displayport/HDMI adapter connected as Displayport out of the Dell and HDMI in on the Samsung. It would be great if I can use the Samsung monitor, but appears doubtful. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...