Saturday, March 9, 2019

How to paste URL link of a copied hyperlink (NOT the text) in word 2010?

I want to copy the underlying URL of a hyperlink not the display text of that link in Microsoft Word 2010.


Currently I can only have the option to paste text only - need a way to paste link only


enter image description here


How can I do that?


ps.


I need to copy multiple hyperlinks text (e.g. copied from the internet and paste into Word, then I need to extrack the link only). Currently when using the Copy Link Address option when copy, it works only for one link.


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...