Friday, August 24, 2018

Windows 10 tablet not fluently communicating with Bluetooth printer


  • Tablet: Asus running Windows 10

  • Printer: Zebra iMZ320

  • Mode: Bluetooth



I am successfully able to pair the printer with the tablet and get the bluetooth pin code to print initially on the printer.




After that, I am unable to move forward with actually printing to the printer. As shown below, I see "Driver is unavailable".



enter image description here



I also see that this may be a known issue as per the Zebra forums.



Just wondering if anyone was able to get around this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...