Monday, August 6, 2018

git - bootstraping a SparkleShare project

I just tried SparkleShare as a possible replacement for dropbox/insynch. It looks quite promising, being based on open standards.


I was wondering if someone has gone though the process of "bootstraping" a SparkleShare project. I have the initial files I would like to keep synchronized on two clients and the server (as plain files). I was wondering if there would be a way to set a project up so that I would not need to download/upload all the files back and forth (as they are readily available on all three systems). I guess this would involve some git kung-fu I am far from mastering.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...