Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sony Vaio dekstop wireless keyboard won't type certain keys

I cannot type certain keys, p, m, return, couple of others. I have made sure localization and keyboard settings are correct. I have removed and installed new batteries, also tried just leaving them out. I have tried a myriad of key combinations to reset the keyboard (both shift keys, control, alt, etc.). Nothing has worked. Num lock is not on, no function keys are on. No keys are stuck.




Other keyboards work. The keyboard in question was working fine 12 hours earlier.



This is a desktop all in one Sony, not a laptop.



Any ideas? Thank you.



EDIT: Nothing has been spilled on the keyboard. No keys are stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...